The Frankfurt School Blockchain Center and Financial.com are hosting the second Crypto Assets Conference (CAC). Topics are to include crypto custody, tokenization and DeFi.
The Crypto Assets Conference is geared toward executives, founders, investors and political representatives. It seeks to relevant changes in the crypto space as well as new areas. Blocks99 will cover the event as an official media partner. An announcement lists the following topics:
• Custody of digital assets, Bitcoin and other crypto assets, token protocols, decentralized finance (DeFi)
• Blueprint DLT-based capital market, tokenized securities, securitized tokens (ETFs)
• Digital euro, tokenizations of cash flows, machine-2-machine payment processes
• Investors’/VCs’ preferences, security tokens
• Regulatory developments in Germany (new crypto law, blockchain strategy) and the Liechtenstein Blockchain Act.
Representatives of central banks, financial institutions and industry will give presentations alongside members of the crypto and blockchain community. It takes place in the context of German Blockchain Week, with many side events in Frankfurt and Darmstadt. German Blockchain Week calls itself a “series of Disrupt community meetups aim at connecting corporates, crypto funds, accelerators, incubators, family offices, and investors with each other as well as exploring and discussing blockchain technology projects and their future potential to influence the world.”
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on social media – Facebook LinkedIn Twitter Telegram Youtube – to be the first to read the latest and most relevant blockchain and digital asset news in the European and Asian regions. You’ll also find interviews with top industry experts, provocative opinion pieces and brief introductions to key blockchain topics.