7 months ago
The CAC opens in Frankfurt today, March 9, 2020, despite cancellations due to coronavirus worries. The Frankfurt School Blockchain Center and Financial.com are hosting the event for the third time.
As the CAC opens in Frankfurt, the agenda continues to change, in part due to coronavirus-related cancellations. German health authorities have recommended cancellation of events involving 1000 or more attendees, which is more than CAC organizers expect. In a WhatsApp chatgroup, guests and speakers have voiced their enthusiasm for the conference and unwillingness to let the COVID-19 crisis get in the way of a successful crypto industry gathering.
The Crypto Assets Conference is geared toward executives, founders, investors and political representatives. It seeks to relevant changes in the crypto space as well as new areas. Blocks99 is covering the event as an official media partner. An announcement lists the following topics:
• Custody of digital assets, Bitcoin and other crypto assets, token protocols, decentralized finance (DeFi)
• Blueprint DLT-based capital market, tokenized securities, securitized tokens (ETFs)
• Digital euro, tokenizations of cash flows, machine-2-machine payment processes
• Investors’/VCs’ preferences, security tokens
• Regulatory developments in Germany (new crypto law, blockchain strategy) and the Liechtenstein Blockchain Act.
Important speakers, despite some cancellations
Representatives of central banks, financial institutions and industry will give presentations alongside members of the crypto and blockchain community. It takes place in the context of German Blockchain Week, with many side events in Frankfurt and Darmstadt. German Blockchain Week calls itself a “series of Disrupt community meetups aim at connecting corporates, crypto funds, accelerators, incubators, family offices, and investors with each other as well as exploring and discussing blockchain technology projects and their future potential to influence the world.”
The Crypto Assets Conference ends tomorrow, March 10.